Parish Coordinator: Part time, 24 hours per week
The Anglican Parish of Aspley Albany Creek
30 Ridley Road, Bridgeman Downs
This role is responsible for the communication and organisation of Parish activities and issues.
The successful applicant will have: –
· A current Blue Card (or be eligible to apply for one immediately)
· Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Publisher and Outlook in particular)
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
· Good judgement, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with matters of a confidential nature and demonstrated pastoral care skills.
· Experience of working in a church-related setting, preferably Anglican
Salary: An hourly rate above the Clerks – Private Sector Award.
Allowances: Pro rata contribution to superannuation fund.
Pro rata annual leave.
Closing Date for Applications: 8th January 2021
Position to Commence: Monday 22nd February 2021 for a probationary period of 3 months
For a position description click here 2020 PD_Parish Coordinator- Aspley-Albany Creek parish
To apply please submit a 1-page cover letter addressing the above criteria to the Rector, with your CV and 2 references (one of whom should be a member of the clergy ).
To apply or for more information contact The Rector, Fr. Nicholas Whereat at
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0423 030 326