Children’s Ministry Resource Sunday 26 April 2020
Jesus helps us follow him when we don’t understand. Jesus helped two friends on the road to Emmaus understand that he was alive when he broke bread with them. He helped the men remember what had happened over the last few days and understand the clues in the Old Testament.
Use your feet! Make a simple poster to remember the story and realise who he is!
On the Road to Emmaus craft
|Resources Required: Colouring in pencils, scissors and paddle pop stick and sticky tape.
Instructions: Print out the two templates below. Colour in the templates and then cut out the scene and the group of men.
Attach the group of men to the stick and carefully cut along the dark line on the road. Insert the figures through the picture as shown.
• Sometimes life is smooth and sometimes it’s rocky: can you think of times when you’ve experienced both?
• What makes the rocky times easier?
• How does it feel to know that Jesus promises to be always with us?
- Colour the Road to Emmaus picture (below)
- Find your way through the Road to Emmaus Maze! (below)
- Watch the Bible Society’s ‘Seriously Surprising Story! (3m 40s)
Watch ‘On the Road to Emmaus’ animation (1m 53s)
You must be logged in to post a comment.